Features and Enhancements June 14 2019
Two major new features were launched this week—Alerts & Notifications and Water Management Forecast
ServiTech Bridge now gives you Alerts & Notifications that are both real-time and predictive. For example, rainfall measurement notifications are calculated in realtime and updated every 24 hours so you know your field conditions at a glance.
Soil moisture notifications alert you to current crop moisture stress and are also predictive in nature, giving you time to make irrigation decisions using the in-field sensors and analytics to predict crop water usage and needs.
To access this view select the Alerts icon circled in the lower right corner of the screenshot below.
Alerts & Notifications (click to zoom)
To access this view, select the ET tile, Crop tile (circled in the screenshot below) or a water stress alert.
Water Management Forecast (click to zoom)
The Water Management Forecast brings a lot of crop stress and soil moisture predictive analysis into one place.
1. Crop Stress Prediction: estimate of how many days until the crop is stressed due to a lack of soil moisture. It is calculated using in-field soil moisture sensors, growth stage, ET, and precipitation forecast
2. Predicted Crop Maturity Date: calculated using current growth stage, accumulated GDUs, and crop growth models
3. One and Two Week Interval Buttons: change the scale of the Precipitation Forecast and ET-Root Zone graph to either a one or two week forecast
4. Days to Stress Line: this marks the point in time on the graph when the crop will be under moisture stress
5. Precipitation Forecast: displayed in the percent chance of precipitation and an estimate of the inches of precipitation expected for each day displayed
6. ET Forecast: using growth models and weather forecasts, this graph shows the ET trend
7. Root Zone Readily Available Water Forecast: using current soil moisture as a start and growth models and weather forecasts, this graph shows the soil moisture trend in inches of Readily Available Water